My Weekend and 2005.
My weekend was a steady one. I spent most of the time sleeping. Like, I slept the whole day Friday and today. It was only yesterday, Saturday, when I had coffee and went to the mall with my friends. I also went out Friday night and Saturday night.


We went to this new place, it's called Mu Shu. It's an Asian Restobar. It's sorta like a lounge, a place to chill.. =) Funny coz I was wearing a "kimono" top.. kinda blended with the theme of the place. haha!
Here are some pics from Friday.
While browsing thru my pictures, I saw some 2005 pictures. Draft Days! I miss Draft! It was a place where I could just go alone and for sure I'd find people I know there. First 6 months of the year, I was a bum- so it was awesome! All I was thinking about was what else to do the next day... Where to go... That year, most of us in Bulaklakan had our debuts... It was also the start of me joining the Headstrong Inc. Truly a memorable and fun fun year!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home