
So, everyone's fussing about the DLSU-ADMU game last Thursday.
I never understood the rivalry of both schools until I attended the LPEP. LPEP is an orientation for all the "Frosh" (DLSU term for freshmen). One always had something to say to the other. And it was fun. I, for one, always loved to argue with the Atenistas. haha!
One thing I really miss about being in DLSU is watching the DLSU-ADMU games. UAAP was always a big thing. On days when we'd have a game vs. Ateneo, the school had a different mood. Everyone wears green and malas ka if you wear blue coz everyone will surely bully you, and even blame you if we lose. haha! On games vs other schools, some profs still hold classes. But when it was vs. ADMU, classes were always cancelled so we could watch the game.
LRT and MRT stations are crowded with students from La Salle. People would always choose to leave their cars in school and just take the MRT to Araneta since it's hard to find parking spaces there.
I miss watching the games live. It's really different when you're in "The Big Dome." The aura, the mood.... The La Sallian spirit..
Twas a good game! Really. Even though we lost. haha
Next game, next game... We'll surely win!
"Beat Ateneo, Animo La Salle!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home