Nostalgia.
On a rainy Friday, after spending the day with my friends, I catch myself browsing thru pictures from 2005. I must admit, it made me feel nostalgic. I feel like it wasn't so long ago when all of us were still here in Bacolod, hanging out everyday. I want it back so badly.
And then I realize how time flies so fast. A lot of us has left (Issey, K.Lo, Ting, Yana, Nikliz, etc.), some left but has come back (like me), and some are leaving again soon (Hans).
I hate it. I hate having to say goodbye to people. I've always hated airports. It always takes people I love away from me. But I guess letting go is something that comes with growing up. I realize something I had known for the longest time but always denied- we all have to go our separate ways sooner or later.
In less than 2 years, I will be leaving Bacolod once again. I will have to let go of the life I've always loved living, the place where I grew up, the people I grew up with. I know it will be hard- I know, I tried it once. And so I dread that day when I will have to leave. But I will be left with no choice. That's for sure.
One thing remains certain: One day, we will all come back to Bacolod, be together again, and we'll be doing the things we used to do, even just for a while.
Until then, I'll be nostalgic.
And then I realize how time flies so fast. A lot of us has left (Issey, K.Lo, Ting, Yana, Nikliz, etc.), some left but has come back (like me), and some are leaving again soon (Hans).
I hate it. I hate having to say goodbye to people. I've always hated airports. It always takes people I love away from me. But I guess letting go is something that comes with growing up. I realize something I had known for the longest time but always denied- we all have to go our separate ways sooner or later.
In less than 2 years, I will be leaving Bacolod once again. I will have to let go of the life I've always loved living, the place where I grew up, the people I grew up with. I know it will be hard- I know, I tried it once. And so I dread that day when I will have to leave. But I will be left with no choice. That's for sure.
One thing remains certain: One day, we will all come back to Bacolod, be together again, and we'll be doing the things we used to do, even just for a while.
Until then, I'll be nostalgic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home