Of Sisters and a Brother.
My titas came to the house for dinner. The whole day, I ran errands for mom and dad since they were both busy preparing for dinner.
Anyway, over dinner, we were talking about how me and my siblings are all different from one another. Technically, I really am not their sibling but they considered me their sister since the day I was born. If you come to think of it, mom and dad practically brought us all up in the same way, and instilled to all of us the same values. Funny though, how we've all become so unique. Say, Mama and M.Chang are both workaholics while M.Melen, M.Soy and I are the lazy ones. These differences always led to misunderstandings between us siblings.
Our quarrels and fights made mom and dad mad most of the time. They always said that we should all adjust to our differences because in the end, our family is the only thing that cannot be taken away from us, and that our siblings are the only ones we can run to when the whole world turns its back on us. And I know they are right.
Being the youngest has also, always been an advantage. Especially since they are all working already, I am the one who always gets treated. I remember Manila trips with my sisters, I was always the one who was able to buy the most number of clothes and shoes because they'd always tell me to just choose whatever I want and put it in their cart.
More than material things, the comfort they give me when I feel bad or down is something that I really need and appreciate. As for my part, I also try my best to comfort them when they need me.
I love my sisters and brother and I will never, ever leave them, no matter what. I will take a bullet for them and will die for them anyday. =)
Good Night everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home