Minus One, Plus One.
Been going out since Wednesday Night. Tired but at least I get to spend less time alone.
Hans was supposed to leave for Manila yesterday but since the weather wasn't good, he decided to miss his flight. We've been asking him the whole day when he's leaving and he said he doesn't know yet.
Until this morning, I received an MMS, a picture of him in the plane! I called him as soon as I woke up. I promise I'd kick him the next time I see him. I hate you for leaving us again Hans!
After a few minutes, Martina called my cellphone, she asked where I was because.... surprise! SHE'S IN TOWN! I still can't believe she's here and I haven't seen her yet coz I've had dysmenorrhea the whole day but for sure I will see her tonight! I can't wait to see her! =)
And oh, I've been playing with the Rubik's cube since yesterday! Tripping!
I'll write more later.
Happy Saturday, everyone!
Love ya'll long time!
Hans was supposed to leave for Manila yesterday but since the weather wasn't good, he decided to miss his flight. We've been asking him the whole day when he's leaving and he said he doesn't know yet.
Until this morning, I received an MMS, a picture of him in the plane! I called him as soon as I woke up. I promise I'd kick him the next time I see him. I hate you for leaving us again Hans!
After a few minutes, Martina called my cellphone, she asked where I was because.... surprise! SHE'S IN TOWN! I still can't believe she's here and I haven't seen her yet coz I've had dysmenorrhea the whole day but for sure I will see her tonight! I can't wait to see her! =)
And oh, I've been playing with the Rubik's cube since yesterday! Tripping!
I'll write more later.
Happy Saturday, everyone!
Love ya'll long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home