Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Two Lacsons

So sorry for not blogging the whole week. I was really busy with school and with being with my friends. Mariel was here and I was so happy that we both had the time to "bond" once again. We were with Nikki too. Monday till Thursday was real fun!

Last night, when I got back to the dorm from Mariel's, Lex texted me if I wanted to sleep at her place (its near my place). I was fine with that since I dint have any intention of studying anyway. There, she picked me up, and we went to her building. First, she fought with the guard who was really irritating. Second, when we reached the door of her unit, she realized that she dint have the keys with her! so we had to go all the way back to rockwell to get it. Third, while waiting for her yaya who was supposed to bring down the keys, we saw the keys at the backseat of her car. Fourth, we went back to her unit, and while i was trying to read my hand outs, she tried to clean the bathroom, and ended up flooding it! damn! we were both so stressed that we dint know what to do. I then decided that we two will sleep in my place nalang since Ilianna was leaving for the airport at around 3:30 am. Boo was with us the whole time, and we both dint want to be stressed about it, so we laughed at everything instead. hahaha!

LESSON LEARNED:
TWO LACSONS SHOULD NEVER GO TOGETHER.

They say that: " THE ONLY LACSON LEFT THAT'S STRAIGHT IS THE LACSON ST. "

true? I guess.... :P
I have a lot of things in mind that I want to write here, but now is not the right time, mainly because, I am hungry, and I have to go and get myself something to eat! hahahaha write more soon! ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home