Random Nothings
I forgot to tell you guys what my mom told me before I left for Manila. "Bianca,what's wrong with you? you are so disorganized. I hate that." sheesh! I ansered "I'm running late for my flight mom, I don't have time to fix my stuff and my mind!" hahaha! I bet you she'll remind me to fix my things every now and then. hahaha!
Yes, I failed my first exam in Intreco! thats introduction to Economics. Im not happy about it but Im not sad either. I dont deserve to pass coz I never studied in teh first place! hahaha!
Moving on, I am seriously thinking of moving back to Bacolod, where all my friends are. Everyone there seems to be so laid back and its so unfair that I have to go through all the hardships here in Manila. I know I am being immature about this but this is what Im feeling now. I dont want to make a decision though coz I know that I'll regret it in the end. I mean, compare Manila malls to those in Bacolod! shopping here is far better than shopping there! that's one thing that I dont wanna give up. thats the only important thing for me.. hahaha! but yeah, I have to think about this before I decide. Ill have to list all the advantages and disadvantages of staying here or coming back there. Im not that ready to give up everything i love and i enjoy here in Manila just to live a laid back life anyway. Did you get my point? I am so sorry if i dint make a point at all. Im confused. Sowie :/
One more thing, Im enjoying the 24/7 unlimited calls and text of sun cellular. Actually, not only me, my friends in Bacolod and my blockmates too! ITS THE SUN CRAZE! hahaha!
a lot of my friends think I have changed. According to them, I never listen to what they say. yikes! hahaha
Im posting pictures as soon as my laptop gets fixed! promise:)
Thats it for now. take care!
Yes, I failed my first exam in Intreco! thats introduction to Economics. Im not happy about it but Im not sad either. I dont deserve to pass coz I never studied in teh first place! hahaha!
Moving on, I am seriously thinking of moving back to Bacolod, where all my friends are. Everyone there seems to be so laid back and its so unfair that I have to go through all the hardships here in Manila. I know I am being immature about this but this is what Im feeling now. I dont want to make a decision though coz I know that I'll regret it in the end. I mean, compare Manila malls to those in Bacolod! shopping here is far better than shopping there! that's one thing that I dont wanna give up. thats the only important thing for me.. hahaha! but yeah, I have to think about this before I decide. Ill have to list all the advantages and disadvantages of staying here or coming back there. Im not that ready to give up everything i love and i enjoy here in Manila just to live a laid back life anyway. Did you get my point? I am so sorry if i dint make a point at all. Im confused. Sowie :/
One more thing, Im enjoying the 24/7 unlimited calls and text of sun cellular. Actually, not only me, my friends in Bacolod and my blockmates too! ITS THE SUN CRAZE! hahaha!
a lot of my friends think I have changed. According to them, I never listen to what they say. yikes! hahaha
Im posting pictures as soon as my laptop gets fixed! promise:)
Thats it for now. take care!

2 Comments:
At October 19, 2004 at 3:16 AM ,
sam said...
hope you will really think about it:)
At October 22, 2004 at 10:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
bianx: sam, yeah, i will think about it:) youll miss me, noh? hahaha joke!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home