Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

My Weekend

Friday, I was so bored in the dorm. Bored to the point that I decided to sleep at around 6 pm. I woke up at 9 though, feeling hungry, and again, bored. My mommy called me and we had to argue about something. "You are too young to have your own car, and to think that you're in Manila! Its dangerous, blah blah blah!" alright, me reasoning out wouldn't make any difference. I ate a bunch of my long-time favorite Rebisco Biscuits with Choco Filling, smoked, and watched tv the rest of the night. Bored. Good thing Camille, my cousin, was there to talk to me, till I finally decided to call it a day.

Saturday, I woke up at around 11, and Julie came to my dorm. After a few minutes, Kits arrived too. Sam was on her way so we decided to order lunch from KFC nalang, and have it delievered. There, after eating, we went to school for class. The class was so boring that we kept on going in and out of the classroom. Haha! The teacher can't control us so it was more of a free time than a class. After that, we left for Makati. As usual, we went to our second home, Glorietta. Stayed there, and at around 6:30, I decided to go back to the dorm. When I got to the dorm, I called Jofee and asked him to accompany me to Starbucks. While hanging out at Starbucks, my cousin, Robe, called me and told me to tell Manang Camille that we'll sleep at the condo nalang. So I went back to the dorm, told Camille, packed our things, then went back to Makati. The rest of the night was fun, hanging out, pigging out, and getting knocked out! hahaha

Now, its Sunday, I went to a lot of places. I am so tired, yet I am not in the dorm. We are at Makati, without any plans of going back to the dorm. hahaha! I have to study for 2 quizzes and a long exam tomorrow.. Maybe later. hahaha! I never study. That is a fact.

Mariel is arriving tomorrow, and I am so looking forward to being with her, the person whom I could trust my life and my future with, who no matter what stupid things I do, always listen to me. She has taught me everything I needed to know, especially about life and love. She will stand by you no matter what, and will tell you exactly whats on her mind. Mariel has been with me to heaven and to hell. Really. Love yah Ying! :)

That's it for now. My cousins and I are going to Greenbelt pa! :) Inuman! hahaha!

more tomorrow! ciao!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home