Cutting P.E. Class to go to the mall, and more..
Yesterday, we had a 5-hour break. that was from 11:30-4:30.. everyone decided to cut PE class, which is 4:30, since after the 11:30 class, everyone had plans to go to the mall and all. so there, we left the school right after art apre, went straight to G4, had lunch, and watched a movie. White Chicks was really funny! :) I told myself I wont spend for anything except for my food and the movie, but I ended up buying a shirt. sheesh! when can I learn how to control myself? *hmph*
After doing all those, twas time to go home. I was kinda tired when I got to the dorm but I wanted to watch Y speak (which is showing at around 12 midnight) coz the topic was interesting. The title of the episode was "LIKE KITA, TAYO NA". of course, the topic was about "ligawan" or the courting period, whether the length of that matters. for me, it doesnt really matter. I mean, its really up to the girl on whether she feels like she knows the guy real well, dba? there could be people na when you get to talk to him even for like what, one night, it seems like youve met him ages ago. long courtship doesnt guarantee that the guy will be serious with you. it doesnt. right? and it also does not follow that when you answer a guy right away, youre cheap. right? they do not have the right to judge you coz they do not know how you feel. and the most important thing is that, it is your life, and you are the only one who could control it. you have the right to do anything you want, and if you do realize that you made a wrong decision, (you dont have time to regret so dont! it will only make your life miserable) then leave the guy, move on with your life, and hope that one day, you will find the one destined for you. :)
write more tomorrow, have to run to bioarts class!:) ciao!
After doing all those, twas time to go home. I was kinda tired when I got to the dorm but I wanted to watch Y speak (which is showing at around 12 midnight) coz the topic was interesting. The title of the episode was "LIKE KITA, TAYO NA". of course, the topic was about "ligawan" or the courting period, whether the length of that matters. for me, it doesnt really matter. I mean, its really up to the girl on whether she feels like she knows the guy real well, dba? there could be people na when you get to talk to him even for like what, one night, it seems like youve met him ages ago. long courtship doesnt guarantee that the guy will be serious with you. it doesnt. right? and it also does not follow that when you answer a guy right away, youre cheap. right? they do not have the right to judge you coz they do not know how you feel. and the most important thing is that, it is your life, and you are the only one who could control it. you have the right to do anything you want, and if you do realize that you made a wrong decision, (you dont have time to regret so dont! it will only make your life miserable) then leave the guy, move on with your life, and hope that one day, you will find the one destined for you. :)
write more tomorrow, have to run to bioarts class!:) ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home