Was chatting with Nassy a while ago- catching up.. talking about the States, how he misses Bacolod, and how I did not want to leave. In a year, I'll be graduating already. And there's a big part of me that just doesn't want to move to the States. I'm gonna go through hell- leaving my comfort zone once more.
I have a lot of options after I graduate. There's taking up another course, there's reviewing in Manila, there's working in the family business here in Bacolod, and of course, there's the States. And I'm still waiting for more options from my parents. hehehe!
I wish that when the time comes that I really HAVE to leave, my friends would decide to move to the States too. So that somehow, an unfamiliar place would feel like home :)
More, later.
I have a lot of options after I graduate. There's taking up another course, there's reviewing in Manila, there's working in the family business here in Bacolod, and of course, there's the States. And I'm still waiting for more options from my parents. hehehe!
I wish that when the time comes that I really HAVE to leave, my friends would decide to move to the States too. So that somehow, an unfamiliar place would feel like home :)
More, later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home