Serious.
Name: Andrea Bianca
Age: TwenTY
Religion: Roman Catholic
What are you passionate about: Hmmm... Nothing really.. maybe dancing.
Favorite movie this year: Hmmm.. It's too early to tell. I just saw one movie as of now.
Most played songs on iPod: My rainydays playlist! Landslide, Feels like home, Home, Over You, Much has been said...
Hero: My dad. He's the best dad one could ever have. And I won't leave him, ever. He's going with me wherever I decide to live, and no matter what :)
Best quality about me: I'm a giver.
The worst: I'm a giver.
Do you have direction? Not really. I want to do so many things in my life. But I'll have one.. soon.
Last semi-sensible purchase: An iPod Touch.
If you could buy one thing right now it would be: A Cayenne, just like my mom's :)
Beach or mountains: Mountains :)
Sport: Sad to say, none. haha! I play Bowling now though, just for fun. hehe
Movie that makes me cry: The ones that someone dies in the end, like Autumn In New York. hehe
Apart from what you're doing now, what would be your dream job: A doctor. Kudos to all the doctors. I look up to ya'll!
Temptation you have successfully avoided thus far: HA HA!
Temptation you have succumbed to recently: Scotch! haha
The one thing you can never be: A vegetarian.
The one thing you strive to be: Good.
The one thing you struggle with the most: Insomnia.
The most beautiful woman you've ever seen: My mom.
The best thing your mom taught you: to always believe in the Lord
The best thing your dad taught you: same as my mom. They're both very religious
The thing you surprisingly enjoy doing: Injecting. haha
Last time you kissed someone: I don't kiss and tell. HAHA!
What turns you on: smart, clean nails, honest
What turns you off: dirty nails! eewww.
Most pointless thing a girl can buy: a nose lift. haha
Best thing a girl can buy: Cute Panties! hehe
Favorite sound: that of the sea
Worst sound: babies crying
Favorite swear word: Fuck
When no one's looking I like to: look at the tips of my hair
What would the movie of your life be called: Perfectly Imperfect. haha
What is the most ironic thing about yourself: i can change moods in a snap, like extremes. really.
What do you like most about yourself: I do anything for the people I love.
What do you hate most about yourself: I wish I could be less dependent on people
One thing you will never be: A nanny
Issue most important to you: "Where is Bianca's life heading to?"
What is the bravest thing you've done: stood up for what I knew was right.
What is the one brave thing you've still yet to do: Sky dive.. and get married. haha
What's food for your soul? my friends
If you were to enter heaven, what would you like to hear at the pearly gates: "Hi Biang, Lolo Sus, Lolo German and Gian are there, waiting for you."
Age: TwenTY
Religion: Roman Catholic
What are you passionate about: Hmmm... Nothing really.. maybe dancing.
Favorite movie this year: Hmmm.. It's too early to tell. I just saw one movie as of now.
Most played songs on iPod: My rainydays playlist! Landslide, Feels like home, Home, Over You, Much has been said...
Hero: My dad. He's the best dad one could ever have. And I won't leave him, ever. He's going with me wherever I decide to live, and no matter what :)
Best quality about me: I'm a giver.
The worst: I'm a giver.
Do you have direction? Not really. I want to do so many things in my life. But I'll have one.. soon.
Last semi-sensible purchase: An iPod Touch.
If you could buy one thing right now it would be: A Cayenne, just like my mom's :)
Beach or mountains: Mountains :)
Sport: Sad to say, none. haha! I play Bowling now though, just for fun. hehe
Movie that makes me cry: The ones that someone dies in the end, like Autumn In New York. hehe
Apart from what you're doing now, what would be your dream job: A doctor. Kudos to all the doctors. I look up to ya'll!
Temptation you have successfully avoided thus far: HA HA!
Temptation you have succumbed to recently: Scotch! haha
The one thing you can never be: A vegetarian.
The one thing you strive to be: Good.
The one thing you struggle with the most: Insomnia.
The most beautiful woman you've ever seen: My mom.
The best thing your mom taught you: to always believe in the Lord
The best thing your dad taught you: same as my mom. They're both very religious
The thing you surprisingly enjoy doing: Injecting. haha
Last time you kissed someone: I don't kiss and tell. HAHA!
What turns you on: smart, clean nails, honest
What turns you off: dirty nails! eewww.
Most pointless thing a girl can buy: a nose lift. haha
Best thing a girl can buy: Cute Panties! hehe
Favorite sound: that of the sea
Worst sound: babies crying
Favorite swear word: Fuck
When no one's looking I like to: look at the tips of my hair
What would the movie of your life be called: Perfectly Imperfect. haha
What is the most ironic thing about yourself: i can change moods in a snap, like extremes. really.
What do you like most about yourself: I do anything for the people I love.
What do you hate most about yourself: I wish I could be less dependent on people
One thing you will never be: A nanny
Issue most important to you: "Where is Bianca's life heading to?"
What is the bravest thing you've done: stood up for what I knew was right.
What is the one brave thing you've still yet to do: Sky dive.. and get married. haha
What's food for your soul? my friends
If you were to enter heaven, what would you like to hear at the pearly gates: "Hi Biang, Lolo Sus, Lolo German and Gian are there, waiting for you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home