Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Blah.

Went to Tito Butch and Tita Mai's house ni Ayala yesterday for Bibstud.. It was cool. Felt like I was at the beach the whole time. Almost fell off the board coz it hit a stone!

Got home before midnight.. but fell asleep past 3 am already. Then had to wake up at 6:30 for my 7 am class. Crap.

It's my sisters birthday today but because of lack of sleep, I slept from 7-11 pm.. had dinner, chatted with my sisters friends for a while.. then went up to watch a DVD with mom, sweet! After that, I went down to smoke a few sticks and drink a little, then now I'm back in bed. What a lazy Friday night.

Incubus Light Grenades Concert is on March 9! :) I am so excited! I kinda mentioned it to my parents already and they're cool about it. But whatever, I got a ticket no matter what. haha :)

Imma watch more DVDs until I fall asleep tonight. Tomorrow won't be a lazy day. I hope.

Love you all, long time! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home