Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Monday, January 21, 2008

I was supposed to go to Cebu last weekend, i've booked na may ticket and all, but had to cancel it when sina Anj and Mons asked me to stay. I'm supposed to go to Manila on Friday, but then again, I might have to cancel it because Mama's arriving on the same day and I can not be here when she's here. Sucks. Doesn't it?

The good thing is, Manang's best friend just moved to S'pore and Manang asked me if I wanted to go! Yay! :)

Doesn't that compensate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home