2007. A Year That Was.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’ve never done before?
- Rode the motorcycle. Really! Hahaha.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- didn’t make any for 2007. I knew I couldn’t keep ‘em.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- no one
4. Did anyone close to you die?
-my cousin, gian..
5. What countries did you visit?
- none! I really have to go this 2008!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
- a trip to Macau, or to France. Haha!
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
- May 12, 2007. :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Rising above everything, I guess.
9. What was your biggest failure?
- Thoughts of giving up at some point.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- none, thank God.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
-my ipod Touch! It’s cool!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- my brother’s. he's so responsible na now! i'm so proud of him!
13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
- let’s not name names here ;)
14. Where did most of your money go?
- trips to Manila!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- the Fall Out Boy Concert, other trips to Manila…
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
- A Lot! Thnks fr d Mmrs, Boston, So Far Away, Much Has Been Said, The Great Escape, Heroheroine.. DIGITAL LOVE ;)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?-happier
ii. thinner or fatter?-fatter
iii.richer or poorer?-poorer- blame it all on the scotch! hahaha
18. What do you wish you’ve done more of?
-spend time with my family
19. What do you wish you’ve done less of?
- spending money haha
20. How will you be welcoming the New Year?
- I had dinner with my family, bro-in-law’s family, tita Ina and Yana here at Home. Then went to Hans’ at around 1:30, then went to North…
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
- YES :)
22. How many one-night stands?
- none!
23. What was your favourite tv programs?
- Grey’s, Private Practice, OTH
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- Apparently, yes
25. What was the last book you read?
- The Secret
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- I learned to love some loud music. haha
27. What did you want and get?
- the trips to manila, and the ipod.
28. What did you want and not get?
- the trip to HK! F*ck school, it always gets in the way!
29. Favorite film this year?
-Oceans 13
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
- I just had dinner with my cousins Robe, Risa and David.. and left for Manila two days after.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- being able to travel with my friends =) I went to Manila with sina hans but I wish this year it would be outside the Phils :)
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
- As usual, plain black, white or brown tops, jeans and flipflops :)
33. What kept you sane?
- My family, my friends, and frequent Manila vacations
34. Which celebrity/ public figure did you fancy the most?
- Patrick Dempsey
35. Who is your real person crush?
- You all know who :P
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
- The Manila Pen thing! was such a hassle for me since I lived right beside!
37. Who did you miss?
- Manila people. The reason why I went so many times!
38. Who was the new best person you met?
- Marina. Well I knew her since I was a kid but only got the chance to be closer to her this year since she was in the States for the longest time.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?
- Be strong because at the end of the day, you got no one but yourself :)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up the year.
-
I am not the person who is singing,
I am the silent one inside.
I am not the one who laughs at people's jokes,
I just pacify their egos.
I am not my house, my car or my songs,
They are only stops along my way.
I am like the winter, I'm a dark cold female,
With a golden ring of wisdom in my cave.
And it's me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence
I am carrying my voice
I am carrying a heart.
I am carrying the rhythm
I am carrying my prayers,
but you can kill my spirit, it's old and it is strong,
And like a mountain I'll go on and on.
But when my wings are folded,
The brightly colored moth blends into the dirt into the ground
And it's me who is my enemy.
Me who beats me up.
Me who makes the monsters.
Me who strips my confidence.
And it's me who's too weak,
And it's me who's too shy to ask for the thing I love.
And it's me who's too weak,
And it's me who's too shy to ask for the thing I love.
But I love
I am walking on the bridge,
I am over the water,
And I'm scared as hell
But I know there's something better.
- Rode the motorcycle. Really! Hahaha.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- didn’t make any for 2007. I knew I couldn’t keep ‘em.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- no one
4. Did anyone close to you die?
-my cousin, gian..
5. What countries did you visit?
- none! I really have to go this 2008!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
- a trip to Macau, or to France. Haha!
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
- May 12, 2007. :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Rising above everything, I guess.
9. What was your biggest failure?
- Thoughts of giving up at some point.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- none, thank God.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
-my ipod Touch! It’s cool!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- my brother’s. he's so responsible na now! i'm so proud of him!
13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
- let’s not name names here ;)
14. Where did most of your money go?
- trips to Manila!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- the Fall Out Boy Concert, other trips to Manila…
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
- A Lot! Thnks fr d Mmrs, Boston, So Far Away, Much Has Been Said, The Great Escape, Heroheroine.. DIGITAL LOVE ;)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?-happier
ii. thinner or fatter?-fatter
iii.richer or poorer?-poorer- blame it all on the scotch! hahaha
18. What do you wish you’ve done more of?
-spend time with my family
19. What do you wish you’ve done less of?
- spending money haha
20. How will you be welcoming the New Year?
- I had dinner with my family, bro-in-law’s family, tita Ina and Yana here at Home. Then went to Hans’ at around 1:30, then went to North…
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
- YES :)
22. How many one-night stands?
- none!
23. What was your favourite tv programs?
- Grey’s, Private Practice, OTH
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- Apparently, yes
25. What was the last book you read?
- The Secret
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- I learned to love some loud music. haha
27. What did you want and get?
- the trips to manila, and the ipod.
28. What did you want and not get?
- the trip to HK! F*ck school, it always gets in the way!
29. Favorite film this year?
-Oceans 13
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
- I just had dinner with my cousins Robe, Risa and David.. and left for Manila two days after.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- being able to travel with my friends =) I went to Manila with sina hans but I wish this year it would be outside the Phils :)
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
- As usual, plain black, white or brown tops, jeans and flipflops :)
33. What kept you sane?
- My family, my friends, and frequent Manila vacations
34. Which celebrity/ public figure did you fancy the most?
- Patrick Dempsey
35. Who is your real person crush?
- You all know who :P
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
- The Manila Pen thing! was such a hassle for me since I lived right beside!
37. Who did you miss?
- Manila people. The reason why I went so many times!
38. Who was the new best person you met?
- Marina. Well I knew her since I was a kid but only got the chance to be closer to her this year since she was in the States for the longest time.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?
- Be strong because at the end of the day, you got no one but yourself :)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up the year.
-
I am not the person who is singing,
I am the silent one inside.
I am not the one who laughs at people's jokes,
I just pacify their egos.
I am not my house, my car or my songs,
They are only stops along my way.
I am like the winter, I'm a dark cold female,
With a golden ring of wisdom in my cave.
And it's me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence
I am carrying my voice
I am carrying a heart.
I am carrying the rhythm
I am carrying my prayers,
but you can kill my spirit, it's old and it is strong,
And like a mountain I'll go on and on.
But when my wings are folded,
The brightly colored moth blends into the dirt into the ground
And it's me who is my enemy.
Me who beats me up.
Me who makes the monsters.
Me who strips my confidence.
And it's me who's too weak,
And it's me who's too shy to ask for the thing I love.
And it's me who's too weak,
And it's me who's too shy to ask for the thing I love.
But I love
I am walking on the bridge,
I am over the water,
And I'm scared as hell
But I know there's something better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home