MERRY CHRISTMAS!
In less than 11 hours, it's gonna be Christmas Eve. It'll be a long night for me tomorrow! Have dinner and Noche Buena with the whole family here at home, then probably after 12 go to my lola's house in Mandalagan, and then to my tito's house in Ayala. I wonder what time we'll finish. But Christmases are for families! So this year, I promise not to leave until my parents are about to sleep! :) Sweet! hahaha.
Anyway, I was talking to JD a while ago, about how time flies... Summer feels like it was just yesterday.. And now it's Christmas.. And soon enough we'll be graduating. Probably my second to the last Christmas in Bacolod- if I decide to move to the States after school. Talking about this made me sad.. I really don't wanna leave.. Well maybe the farthest I can go is... Manila? And I don't want people to leave too. Even though they always do. BUT maybe we all reach a certain point when staying isn't what's best for us... And leaving is the only way for us to grow as a person. BUT whatever. Bacolod will always be home- and we can always come back! Positive thinking, that is.
Oh my. What a wrong time to be senti. Let's all just make the most out of our youth. Because SOONER THAN LATER, we'd have to become adults, more pains, more trials, more problems.. Yes, life will always give us more.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! LOVE YOU ALL, LONG TIME! =)
Anyway, I was talking to JD a while ago, about how time flies... Summer feels like it was just yesterday.. And now it's Christmas.. And soon enough we'll be graduating. Probably my second to the last Christmas in Bacolod- if I decide to move to the States after school. Talking about this made me sad.. I really don't wanna leave.. Well maybe the farthest I can go is... Manila? And I don't want people to leave too. Even though they always do. BUT maybe we all reach a certain point when staying isn't what's best for us... And leaving is the only way for us to grow as a person. BUT whatever. Bacolod will always be home- and we can always come back! Positive thinking, that is.
Oh my. What a wrong time to be senti. Let's all just make the most out of our youth. Because SOONER THAN LATER, we'd have to become adults, more pains, more trials, more problems.. Yes, life will always give us more.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! LOVE YOU ALL, LONG TIME! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home