Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

They moved our Hematology exam to tomorrow so I only had two exams today. What makes it a disadvantage is I'm more lazy to study.

Whatever.

Seriously now, one of our kids in Suntown, Jona Jen Himalaya, 18, died today. I was so shocked when I heard the news because I thought she was on remission all along. She was very much ok during our Christmas Party... Good bye, Jona... Say Hi to the One up there for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home