Short Update
I slept at 8 pm last night. Trying to get back the sleep I lost the past two weeks. Since my cousin died, and Martina, Kenzo and the rest flew in for the wedding last weekend, I have ben juggling time for the wake, school, Suntown and of course, friends. I was so sleep and rest deprived. But it was fun, nevertheless!
Now that I have enough time to sleep (no classes for two days!) I'm taking advantage of it. I have lots of tv shows to watch and I'm excited about it! Plus, it's mimille's bday tonigt so it's gonna be drinking and dancing once more!
Gotta get back to sleep. More, later!
Love ya'll long time!
Now that I have enough time to sleep (no classes for two days!) I'm taking advantage of it. I have lots of tv shows to watch and I'm excited about it! Plus, it's mimille's bday tonigt so it's gonna be drinking and dancing once more!
Gotta get back to sleep. More, later!
Love ya'll long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home