24 hours a day isn't enough for all the things I have to do. Just a quick update.
Making up for things I missed in school.
My cousin died this morning.
Aly and Selu are here for football.
Bea's Birthday.
Martina's here.
Boarding.
Studying. (or at least pretending to)
Unpacking.
Fixing my room. (mom has been pressuring me to.)
Choosing the things I wanna keep and those that I don't need anymore.
Suntown Meeting.
Suntown Christmas Party.
I'm sleep deprived. I just need more time.
Making up for things I missed in school.
My cousin died this morning.
Aly and Selu are here for football.
Bea's Birthday.
Martina's here.
Boarding.
Studying. (or at least pretending to)
Unpacking.
Fixing my room. (mom has been pressuring me to.)
Choosing the things I wanna keep and those that I don't need anymore.
Suntown Meeting.
Suntown Christmas Party.
I'm sleep deprived. I just need more time.

1 Comments:
At December 4, 2007 at 9:15 AM ,
jshojsho said...
grabe! u were right beside Manila Peninsula during the coup?! stressful and scary!...your boarding?now thats something to see!...u seem really active sa suntown thingy. how nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home