Halloween 07

Last night was costume party at Mu Shu. It was raining really hard and JP texted us that it will be postponed. So I slipped into my jeans, and wore a casual top. Until I got a message from Mariel that it will push through. Some of our friends have left their houses already so it was too late for them to come back home and change into their costumes. I, on the other hand brought my costume to Hans' house and changed there nalang.
I was a fairy! Hans was a raped prom queen. Grabe, we had so much fun looking at him palang! He had this weird make up and wore my bra over his shirt. He also used my bohemian skirt! Laughtrip gid! Pipoy used my labgown, mask and cap- he was a surgeon. JD was a convict. Diane borrowed my extra wings and was a fairy too. Nikled was Albert Einstein. Myles was an aerobics instructor. Thomas who won first prize was Osama Bin Laden!
Twas a fun night- Johnny Mac, the band of sina T. Paul and T. Mitch played and kept everyone standing and dancing.
Till NExt year! Happy Halloween Everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home