Blah.
7 am, I wake up to the songs of Jose Mari Chan. The cd was given by Tita Mary Anne Chan, the wife, to mom. They happen to be kabarkadas back in high school and are still close up to these days.
My head hurts like crazy- makes me think if I should still drink tonight or if I've reached my limit for this Sem Break already. I roll over, and try to get back to sleep again. But no, I can't sleep anymore. What a hassle- waking up early when you were so dead drunk the night before.
I try to eat some cold cuts- because dad isn't here and so I'd have to pick something that doesn't need to be cooked. I almost vomited. I drink water. More water. And I feel a bit better. Just a bit.
I give up, and just walk back to my room.
I check my new baby if he's awake. You might wonder who he is- that would be another blog entry.
Anyway, in case you guys are wondering what's been up with me.... Here goes.
I've been with my friends basically the whole day for the past week- going home only to take a bath, or to sleep. It's fun- having a break from school and having a full week of not having to do anything. Next week I'll be having duty which sucks but whatever, I can't run away from it anyway- better finish it now than getting stuck here when summer comes.
I'm also back to boxing. But I can feel that I'm losing weight already because of going out everynight. hahaha Nikliz and Diane join me for boxing. And then the boys- Nikled, Hans and Brian are also there to distract us. hahaha
I'm supposed to be in school now to get my advice slip but since my hangover's so bad, and I don't want to have to do anything for school this whole week, I'll get it next week instead.
Anyway I think I'm going back to sleep. Hopefully I could.
Love ya'll long time!
My head hurts like crazy- makes me think if I should still drink tonight or if I've reached my limit for this Sem Break already. I roll over, and try to get back to sleep again. But no, I can't sleep anymore. What a hassle- waking up early when you were so dead drunk the night before.
I try to eat some cold cuts- because dad isn't here and so I'd have to pick something that doesn't need to be cooked. I almost vomited. I drink water. More water. And I feel a bit better. Just a bit.
I give up, and just walk back to my room.
I check my new baby if he's awake. You might wonder who he is- that would be another blog entry.
Anyway, in case you guys are wondering what's been up with me.... Here goes.
I've been with my friends basically the whole day for the past week- going home only to take a bath, or to sleep. It's fun- having a break from school and having a full week of not having to do anything. Next week I'll be having duty which sucks but whatever, I can't run away from it anyway- better finish it now than getting stuck here when summer comes.
I'm also back to boxing. But I can feel that I'm losing weight already because of going out everynight. hahaha Nikliz and Diane join me for boxing. And then the boys- Nikled, Hans and Brian are also there to distract us. hahaha
I'm supposed to be in school now to get my advice slip but since my hangover's so bad, and I don't want to have to do anything for school this whole week, I'll get it next week instead.
Anyway I think I'm going back to sleep. Hopefully I could.
Love ya'll long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home