Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Gifts!

My sister has always loved watches. Name it, she has it. From Swatch to Rolex. And mind you, she has the cool ones. She was never baduy in choosing designs- she really has the best collection! Over anything else, like bags, shoes or what, watches was always her top priority. But anyway.. Why am I telling you this? Because for this Christmas, she decided to give me a Technomarine watch! The one which I've wanted for the longest time! Thanks, Manang!

Oh, and my brother's Christmas gift for me is a roundtrip ticket to Manila! He knows about why I always leave for Manila these days.... He only wants me to be happy. Well, I couldn't be any happier. =)

Definitely the best days of my life. Alavet!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home