Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Because It's The First Day of Classes For 2008 Tomorrow.

I feel so sick.

I woke up with a super high fever Friday. Diane's bday- Thursday Night- was a blast!

It's been one full month of drinking, drinking, drinking. Since Bea's bday last December 5, I've been drinking more than my quota and I knew my body was gonna give up at some point. And yeah, it has.

But it hadn't stop me from enjoying the last couple of days of my Christmas break. I took lots and lots of meds and vitamins, overloaded myself with water, and felt better.

Friday was a long day for me. Tita Suzie and Tito Paqui flew in for their anniversary and us, Suntown people, had to prepare a program for them. Most of the volunteers were busy so the task of meeting the kids early and teaching them the songs and the actions was all mine. Thank God Jovee was able to come to help me! It was a success! After which was dinner at my house. Titas and Titos came. JD, Patrick, Hans, Yana and Tagoy also joined us. It was fun but after dinner I felt my body becoming weak once more. Took a couple of Fern Cs again, and passed by Mezza.

Saturday was spent having coffee/ writing my paper with Tagoy in 21. Nikyan came after... and then we went boarding in Plantazionne with the boys... I was boarding while wearing a long Bohemian skirt! Kaya ah! hehehe :)

Dinner at home with Titas and Titos again.. Brother President Suplido of USLS was here since he's my dad's batchmate and a good friend of Tito Paqui. Funny coz my Grade 2 cousin told him "Brother President tani wala lang ta anay class next week." Yeah, TANI! Then went out with cousins after...

Now I'm in bed.... resting...... wanting the world to stop... Feeling SO SICK. Or maybe just because it's the first day of classes tomorrow.

More.... Later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home