Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back to Reality.

We brought Yana to the airport today. She was the last one to leave Bacolod. Now it's back to reality for everyone. It's okay. Reality ain't that bad for me.. At least for now :)

It's only been hours since Yanna left but I miss her already! 2 weeks of being roomies... My room feels so empty without her and all her stuff! I know it won't be long until I see them again though. Thinking of going to Manila during our Sportsfest. I hope nothing gets in the way. On the other hand, I'm also thinking of saving up for March instead since it's gonna be the Incubus concert. Hmmmmm....????

Oh, and I finally got my Starbucks planner today! :) I love it! love love love it. Been writing down stuff and pasting pictures since I got home. Totally forgot that I have to do some papers for school. I still have time anyway.

One Tree Hill Season 5 Episode 1 is out! I'll be watching it later, I am so so excited! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home