Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Friday, February 15, 2008

So another Hearts Day has come and gone. I really honestly think it's overrated, and not because I'm one of those "dateless" persons on such a "special" day. But because the mere idea of being in a restaurant with the guy you're seeing, and with other couples... is crap. We had a small celebration of dad's birthday at home.. It was just us and a very few close friends, since dad already had an advance celebration last Sunday. And while everyone was spending time with their special someones, my friends and I had a great time getting drunk at 21!


with JD and Manang Teem.


Millie and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home