Sacrifice.
Peyton: I was reminded today, that the most perfect act of love is sacrifice like what Keith did for Karen, burying his feelings for her for all those years so he could be a good friend.
I love you, Lucas. And I think I have since the first moment we looked eyes. And this kinda sucks. But if what you want, is for me to let go, then I'm gonna do it. Be happy Luke, I want that with all my heart.
(kisses his hand and leaves.
Awww.
I love you, Lucas. And I think I have since the first moment we looked eyes. And this kinda sucks. But if what you want, is for me to let go, then I'm gonna do it. Be happy Luke, I want that with all my heart.
(kisses his hand and leaves.
Awww.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home