Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Friday, September 05, 2008

OTH and GG Love ;)

Warning: For those who haven't seen the first episodes of OTH and GG, don't read this. OR you'll hate me for posting this.

I knew it! I knew Lucas was gonna choose Peyton! Yay!!!! Being Pro-Brooke, Kenzo and Rianna dint like the first episode but I really think Lucas and Peyton are so meant for each other. See, people who are meant for each other will always find their way in the end.

On the other hand, I so love the dress of Serena when they went to that White Party and I'm planning to have one made for Manong Quad's wedding. I just have to lose a little more weight, and I'd have the confidence to be in that gown!

"Three words, Eight Letters."

Can't wait for the second episodes!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home