Flag Football
You can't imagine how crowded we all were in the field today. Headcount:
1. Bianca
2. Bea
3. Camille
4. Rianna
5. Kristel
6. Insoy
7. JD
8. Joash
9. Benben
10. Cardo
11. JR
12. Dadsie
13. Pipoy
14. Miguel R.
15. Miguel Z.
16. Anton
17. Patrick
18. Vincent
19. JP
20. Marco
21. Deniz
So where's the 6 on 6 plan and the rest are subs? hahaha we all just wanted to play!
We were all just bumping one another. But it was fun! JD says I'm the most improved player since I never used to run as much as I did today. Hahaha. Thanks Jayd! ;)
Oh and not to forget, for documentation and cheering, there were:
1. Hans
2. Kaye
3. Richie
4. Niko
5-8. Richie's 4 friends from Spain.
See you all Thursday!
1. Bianca
2. Bea
3. Camille
4. Rianna
5. Kristel
6. Insoy
7. JD
8. Joash
9. Benben
10. Cardo
11. JR
12. Dadsie
13. Pipoy
14. Miguel R.
15. Miguel Z.
16. Anton
17. Patrick
18. Vincent
19. JP
20. Marco
21. Deniz
So where's the 6 on 6 plan and the rest are subs? hahaha we all just wanted to play!
We were all just bumping one another. But it was fun! JD says I'm the most improved player since I never used to run as much as I did today. Hahaha. Thanks Jayd! ;)
Oh and not to forget, for documentation and cheering, there were:
1. Hans
2. Kaye
3. Richie
4. Niko
5-8. Richie's 4 friends from Spain.
See you all Thursday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home