Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Endings are Beginnings of Beautiful Things

Yes,the happiest days of my life were spent with him.

But the inevitable has happened. Suddenly, everything became so different. We both
wanted different things. Our priorities have changed and I have grown tired of
always having to adjust. This time, I knew I just had to put my foot down.

Did it mean to him as much as it all meant to me? Did he ever think that maybe
I was pushing him away just because I wanted him to try harder? Did he ever think
that I was just scared and all I needed was one guy to prove to me that they're not
all the same? Is he blaming this all on me or does he know that in a way he has
contributed to why this all has happened? Did he mean it when he said sorry?

All these are bugging me. But some questions are better left unanswered.

Thank God the hardest part is over. Everything's better now. My days are brighter. I can smile once more.

But don't get me wrong, I still miss him everyday. Sooner THAN later, I know our paths will cross again. I won't know how I'd react, or even what to say to him. All I know is he'll always be SOMETHING to me and he'll always have a special place in my heart, just like he says I have in his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home