See you soon, Ying!
I woke up today with a text message from Mariel. "Okay kamo dinner at Kaisei later? Daw buh-bye dinner."
I have been dreading this the past month.
But the time has come.
I must admit, I did not want to go. I did not even want to see Mariel before she leaves because I know I'd be emotional, and I'd end up crying my heart out.
For those who don't understand, Mariel was, and will always be one of my best friends. The past 6 years of my life was spent with her. And in those 6 years, we have been through a lot. There's our Manila adventures and misadventures. Bora. Ilo2x. Our heartbroken days. Double dates. She's the person who knows me well, that when I look at her, I don't even have to say a word, she knows it already. I can say that we've been to hell and back! TOGETHER.
When I left for Manila for college, it wasn't that hard. For one- I was the one who left, so I guess it was really easier for me. She was always there too anyway.
This time, I won't see her for 6 months! I honestly am teary-eyed while typing this entry.. I know you're still a call away ying, but I will surely miss our weekly coffee sessions, late night talks either at your place or at mine, over-drinking-because-we-are-heartbroken-nights....
I hope you come back before you move to London for good!
Christmas of 2009, yeah?! I told your mom already! :) Let's paint London red! Yay! :)
I have been dreading this the past month.
But the time has come.
I must admit, I did not want to go. I did not even want to see Mariel before she leaves because I know I'd be emotional, and I'd end up crying my heart out.
For those who don't understand, Mariel was, and will always be one of my best friends. The past 6 years of my life was spent with her. And in those 6 years, we have been through a lot. There's our Manila adventures and misadventures. Bora. Ilo2x. Our heartbroken days. Double dates. She's the person who knows me well, that when I look at her, I don't even have to say a word, she knows it already. I can say that we've been to hell and back! TOGETHER.
When I left for Manila for college, it wasn't that hard. For one- I was the one who left, so I guess it was really easier for me. She was always there too anyway.
This time, I won't see her for 6 months! I honestly am teary-eyed while typing this entry.. I know you're still a call away ying, but I will surely miss our weekly coffee sessions, late night talks either at your place or at mine, over-drinking-because-we-are-heartbroken-nights....
I hope you come back before you move to London for good!
Christmas of 2009, yeah?! I told your mom already! :) Let's paint London red! Yay! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home