Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Of 27 Dresses and Weddings



After waiting for the movie for months, I finally saw it with Mariel today. I love the movie! :)

I've always loved weddings. And just like any other girl, have dreamt of my own perfect wedding. I've always said, it could only either be a huge wedding, or just our families and closest friends. Everything will be white- my gown, the gowns of the entourage, the flowers, everything. And the guys will be in their suits. And of course, my dad will take me down the aisle. There's gonna be good food and a lot of drinks. There's gonna be dancing.

Funny how I think about this now, when I don't even have a boyfriend.

It's just that weddings give me hope, that there really is a person out there meant for each one of us. And we'll know, we'll just know when he's the ONE.

"Someday it's gonna be my day."

Love you all, long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home