Brighter Days!
I've been having brighter days. Yes, you read it right, BRIGHTER!
I'm starting to feel alright, even on my own. Well, I actually was kinda on my own since it all started but this time, I do not have someone to share how my day went, to talk to when I'm sad or just bored, or to rant to when I just feel like it- and yes, I'm alright with it.
I hate it when I see our pictures or his new pics though coz I still find him super cute. hahahaha
But whatever, bottomline is, I made it through.
I haven't been this jolly and this up my whole life. I'm making the most out of my last year in Bacolod.
Love you all, long time! :)
I'm starting to feel alright, even on my own. Well, I actually was kinda on my own since it all started but this time, I do not have someone to share how my day went, to talk to when I'm sad or just bored, or to rant to when I just feel like it- and yes, I'm alright with it.
I hate it when I see our pictures or his new pics though coz I still find him super cute. hahahaha
But whatever, bottomline is, I made it through.
I haven't been this jolly and this up my whole life. I'm making the most out of my last year in Bacolod.
Love you all, long time! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home