Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When I first decided to move to an apartment, I was very excited about buying stuff and designing my little home. But friends and family told me that instead of buying furnitures, I should just take the old ones from home, and bring it there. So I had to psych myself with that. But! Saturday, I went to Ikea with my coworkers and for the life of me, I can not stop myself from shopping. So I ended up buying a small dining table (its rectangular but could be expanded to make it square, awesome right), chest drawers, and a lot more stuff! So my apartment is slowing getting to look like home. And, I can't wait to buy more "house stuff" ..... somebody stop me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home