The End of an Era.
In 2 days, I will board a plane that will take me to San Francisco.
I couldn't stop crying. Seems like I can't accept the fact that some good things must come to an end. I love Bacolod, this place will always be home. But I know there is more to the world than my beloved hometown.
I will leave optimistic, positive, that the world has a lot more to offer me.
This is a start of something good.
I couldn't stop crying. Seems like I can't accept the fact that some good things must come to an end. I love Bacolod, this place will always be home. But I know there is more to the world than my beloved hometown.
I will leave optimistic, positive, that the world has a lot more to offer me.
This is a start of something good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home